The ethical hacker thinks and acts like a hacker on the Web in order to protect the company that employs him from cybercrime. Its mission: to test the vulnerability of its information system. A very popular position.
The missions of an ethical hacker
You may also like: How to hack a WiFi password?
The ethical hacker is a “nice” hacker, an offensive IT security specialist for the protection of corporate computer systems. Its role: attacking computer security systems to test their vulnerability. Its activity allows companies to detect vulnerabilities in their system to enable them to better protect themselves from possible attacks by cybercriminals.
To succeed in his mission, the ethical hacker must put himself in the shoes of pirates, think like them to better block them. Mandated by his client, this hacker then practices intrusion tests bypassing the security rules to see if the information system (computer, connected cars, supermarket cash registers, hydroelectric plants…) Set up by the company resists or not to a computer attack.
The skills to become an ethical hacker
– Computer security enthusiast
– Regulatory knowledge
Hack a Facebook account
To hack a Facebook password is a great opportunity to hacker, even if they are new.
PASS FINDER is a tool that let any users to hack Facebook security protection.
It works with an email, a phone number or an ID. You simply need to charge the app on your device and the software will automatically hack the password of that account you are looking for.
Please see the video:
You can download the software PASS FINDER to hack Facebook account here:
Training to follow to become an ethical hacker
Some higher education or engineering schools train in piracy techniques. For example, the Collaborators license for the defense and anti-intrusion of computer systems launched in 2008 by the University of Valenciennes is recommended to become an ethical hacker.
The job opportunities of ethical hackers
The Internet is a breeding ground for the expansion of all kinds of offenses. Businesses need the ethical hacker to protect their computer security system, from the public or private sector, from cybercrime. All sectors are concerned: banking, IT, French administration, retail, automotive…
The study “Hacking the skills shortage”, published in September 2016 and led by Vanson Bourne for Intel Security, reveals a shortage of skills in France and around the world. Two million jobs would be available in the cybersecurity sector by 2020.
The salary of an ethical hacker
The certified ethical hacker earns an average of $67,000 USD gross per year. His salary can gradually reach nearly $90,000 USD gross.
Since programming is essential for hacking because a hacker is someone who breaks a protocol or application security that is programmed into a certain programming language and to hack an application, a hacker must understand the logic of this application, find a fault and exploit it. A hacker must learn some programming languages to complete his task.
Programming languages for hackers
There are many computer languages, but few are needed for hacking, because in most cases it depends on the target. There are basically three sections – Web Hacking, Exploit Writing & Reverse Engineering and each of them requires a different coding.
Programming Languages for Web Hacker
If you are interested in web hacking, you must learn the languages mentioned below at least at the low and intermediate level.
• HTML: Always started with the basic database, HTML is important and the markup language is the lowest. You have to know very well the structure and logic of the Web. HTML is a static markup language.
• SQL: SQL is a database programming language. All data is stored in the database so you can know the programming and vulnerability of the database because it is the most sensitive part of the Web.
Programming languages for writing Exploits
Exploiting the flaw is an advanced part of Hacking, it requires a higher level of programming language. Every hacker must know how to exploit a security hole, it can be done in any programming language like C, C ++, Ruby, Python…
• C: The mother of all programming languages, C is the most used in the creation of software for Linux, Windows… However, it is also used for Exploitation and development. I would prefer to learn C first and I recommend you too.
• Python: Python is the most used language for writing exploits, it is strongly recommended to learn Python Socket programming.
• Ruby: a simple but complicated object-oriented programming language. Ruby is very useful in writing exploits. Do you know the Metasploit Framework itself developed with Ruby.
Programming languages for Reverse Engineering
• Language Assembler: The assembler is a low level programming language but very complicated. One can instruct a hardware or a software of machine using the language of the assembly. Reverse Engineers uses the Assembler language, and if you want to learn Reverse Eng, you must learn this language.