What attitudes do you take to protect your personal data?
As this adage surely says, there is always a flaw in the system.
And these loopholes usually cause thousands of victims around the world. There is no doubt that computer tools are very useful for our daily newspapers.
However, we cannot also ignore the fact that they have put us at increasing risk. We thus expose to people who in principle could never have reached us. And when we are not careful and our security arrangements are not up to the danger. We're paying a high price.
This article will also interest you: A start-up sanctioned by Instagram for using the personal data of millions of people for marketing purposes
If you do and you don't feel safe. So there are some tough enough measures to protect you and your data.
at this topic let's do it in stages. To ensure optimal security at the level your data, you're going to have to classify it. We know that in everyone's life on days, there are three types of data depending on their importance. These include:
- Vital data: these are very important data cannot be replaced. Their loss or unavailability can cause many damages on several levels, particularly from a legal point of view.
- Important data: such data as described in their name are quite essential. However they can be reproduced unlike the former. The problem is that rebuilding or recovering requires countless efforts, often at a fairly high cost.
- Useful data: always as important, but their destruction or unavailability will obviously be unseemly. However, it is possible to return or replace them. However, their absence does not prevent the functioning of a system or an institution.
one rankings. it will be even easier to define the policy of protecting its data. Each category of data will have its own system of organization and security. Also it will be asked:
- For vital and important data, they should be duplicated for a higher security imperative as outlined above. In this way the copies will be carefully kept offline if possible on a secure medium. It is recommended for more security, to opt for security on the cloud. This will make it easy to recover the data as soon as you need it.
- You'll also need to opt for a password management program. Among many choices in computer security, choosing password digestion software is one of the best options that could be available to you. With a random password control system. You can increase the rigor of your COMPUTER security is the protection of your personal and business data. the idea is not to forget them or to be led to write them down somewhere on a piece of paper.
- Do a regular review of your security situation. Because you can never be too careful. You may well have a protection program, but it is recommended from time to time to do a full analysis of the system to see if any in your network, system flaws are not presented or have not been exploited or attempt to be exploited. This will let you know exactly what the state of your system is. Enjoy doing a great cleanup regarding all unnecessary data. Clear them if you know you won't need them anymore.
- Use a VPN. The VPN will allow you to create a private network for your communications. In this way you will be less exposed and you will be more or less sheltered. Moreover, it will be difficult for a hacker to spy on you if you are constantly on a VPN unless you allow him to access it.
Now access an unlimited number of passwords: