Market Trends and Market Applications for Cloud Protection 2019 – 2024
In 2018, the global sector of protection programs to combat cloud intrusions has been valued at US$50 billion.
It is expected that by 2024, with an annual growth rate of 87% over the period 2019-2024, the figures may well reach the trifle of US$2.30 billion.
This article will also interest you: Data security on cloud servers
at looking at the current situation, we know that private companies and even public institutions are beginning to invest more and more in cloud services in a variety of areas. And on the other hand, cybercriminals are also prepare for the battle of cloud services. Several operations or campaigns carried out or are in the works. These include:
- Operation Ghoul, which is an operation, conducted by hackers, using a commercial spy program kit to successfully collect some data that was stored on the network of their victims. It has been counted more than 130 organizations in 30 countries around the world, all designated victims of the hacker collective.
- In September 2018, more than 30 million Facebook user data was hijacked by hackers. what is the strangest thing is that they did not seek to steal bank or financial identifiers. they simply stole standard personal identifiers, such as Names, passwords, usernames, dates of birth, parental or professional affiliations, geolocation data and other sensitive information.
at experts point out a number of observations: "The growing number of cyber-threats and hacking attempts are pushing companies and individual users to use software to protect against intrusions into the cloud. In addition, given the increasing number of incidents intrusion into corporate networks, IT spending dedicated to network security have increased. Detection and prevention intrusions were the main means for IT companies to protect against targeted attacks. Explained an official from the Search for Checkpoint.
Referring to market trends, technologies in the field of cloud security preservation are expected to grow rapidly, as:
- Cloud intrusion protection programs are increasingly being implemented in the telecommunications sector, which is the source of all other sectors, a very large market.
- Some sectors such as automotive or energy, retail, government structures, and the information technology sector have significant growth in their modern connectivity system. And this growth inevitably leads them to cloud service.
- The IT industry, on the other hand, continues to deploy more and more operations and systems to facilitate the use of the cloud and even to favor it today when we take the example of Google's new operating system that works via the cloud.
- To the extent that Telecom-IT is heavily involved in cyber connectivity, it is then realized that IT security spending in the telecommunications and IT industries will be higher than others in industry.
Now access an unlimited number of passwords: